SUPPORT ABLE WOMEN
Would you help us spread the word about Able Women? Your support will help us grow this initiative and avail an increasing number of women to the joys of fly fishing. We have really BIG goals for 2019 and we need your help.
- We are going to put fly rods and reels in the hands of 1500 women across the country this year that have never experienced the grace and beauty of fly fishing.
- We are going to show 500 girls that beauty is found outdoors and inside of each of us.
- We will host a Grief and Loss fishing camp this summer in Colorado for ladies that have experienced the loss of a loved one.
- We will host a second fish camp in the fall designed around The Changing of Seasons of a woman’s life.
- We will be celebrating the Grand Opening of the Mayfly Outdoors HQ building with an Able Women fundraising event.
- We will be hosting local events all over the country teaching casting, fly tying and general fly fishing techniques.
How can you be a part? We need sponsors to make our dream a reality. We are interested in designing a custom partnership with your company. Let’s talk about your goals and where it makes the most sense to funnel your dollars and/or product. You can donate now any amount or contact us to discuss your goals and objectives.
OUR FOUNDING SPONSORS
Established in 1988 in Southern California, Abel® produces precision-machined fly fishing equipment built to withstand the demands of serious anglers. All Abel® products are 100% proudly made in the U.S.A.
Located on the West Coast of Florida, we utilize a detailed molding process to ensure the highest quality and precision. We incorporate cutting edge marine material technologies to increase strength, durability, and comfort while still minimizing weight for maximum portability.